a) 25.05.2013 - Ford Ka Meeting 2013 Holland

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Annemee

Bitte im Forum "Sonstiges" im 1. Thread melden!!!
Hi everyone!

I am the planner of the ford ka meetings in holland.
The meeting in 2013 is 25th of may in the south of holland.
Are here Ford Ka Fans who want to come?
The meeting is 1 day with ceveral activities.. So it isn't only watching to the cars but also driving.
I have organized already 2 of those meetings and they both where a succes.
You can look on this facebookpage ( www.facebook.com/FordKaNederland) for pictures of the meeting.. Let me know if you want to come.. It would be great to have some Ford KA's from different coutries.. In england they are also interested to come.. It is in de neighbourhood of the Efteling and the Beekse Bergen,. so maybe if you crash on a campsite you can make a combination with those themeparks:).

Greetings from holland!

Annemee.

Agamemnon

Administrator
Teammitglied
AW: a) 25.05.2013 - Ford Ka Meeting 2013 Holland

Hello Annemee, generally I am strongly interested to visit the meeting.

Just one day later there is a Ford meeting (but just watching the cars, no driving) in Elsdorf, about 50 km away from the border to Netherlands, where we use to have a long row of about 10 :ka:s - maybe some of you want to join us there :)

Annemee

Hi there!!

That is a great idea.. I only dont know if members want to do that.. they have 2 meetings in one weekend and I dont think they will do that..
For myself it isn´t a good idea because I have experienced that I am exhausted the day after the meeting I have organized.
It isn´t possible anymore to do your meeting in june? than it is a option to come...

oh and btw.. how great would it be if those 10 Ka's come to the dutch meeting..;)

Greetings,

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Agamemnon

Administrator
Teammitglied

Unfortunately it is not our meeting, so we have no chance to change the date ;)

SilverKa2012

KA Driver

Sooo leute wollt mal fragen wer nun alles mitkommen mag? ich habe mich bereits angemeldet. Kostet 15 euro beitrag da es am ende der veranstaltung ein schönes BBQ gibt!!
anmeldungen bitte mit namen und anzahl der personen an Fordkanederland@gmail.com

Naddel

Ka Driver

Ich bin noch am Überlegen. Muss mich da noch mit jemanden Kurzschliessen ob sie auch mitkommt ^^

Annemee

Jorn.. It is worth it to come!!.. You have a beautiful Ka..

Jörn

KA Owner Germany - Member

ja gerne, legt das treffen auf ne stelle die 350km max. von berlin entfernt ist, dann bin ich da. sonst ists mir zu weit. Time is Money :D

Annemee

I understand..

Need to tell everyone here that there is a small change in the day.. The startpoint wont be heusden but will be Waalwijk. The tour from heusden to waalwijk is not doable with one big group.. This because there a to many cars and it needs to be safely.. Aslo the route in the afternoon is a long drive and more than enough for one day:)!

So.. starting point will be waalwijk with something to eat and drink.. We all come together over there..
Further there will be one big route you can drive in groups or alone ( more fun in groups I think).. with a end point in Breda with a BBQ!!

Bye bye, greetings from holland!
Annemee.

Annemee

there are 4 polaces left for this meeting!! People are so enthousiastic about the meeting that i needed to make a max. numbers of cars..
For now we are with 36 Ka's!! 1 Italian, 2 from Germany and 1 from england!!

Agamemnon

Administrator
Teammitglied

Ich soll euch mitteilen, dass noch ein Platz frei ist - wer also Interesse hat, sollte ganz schnell zugreifen!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben